LCT makes grants to disadvantaged children and young people aged between 7 and 19 to enable them to participate in Christian residential events. Trustees look for:
- a clear indication of social deprivation
- clear evidence of financial need
- where possible, a supportive Christian youth group in the home situation
The more information you can give us, particularly in these 3 areas, will help the application.
Things to know
- If you are requesting support for a number of people all going to the same event there is no need to repeat parts 1 & 2, simply complete part 3 for each person.
- The information provided will only be used to assess suitability for LCT grants(see Privacy Statement published on website).
- Please submit the application at least 4 weeks before the event
- If a grant is agreed, the payment is made after the event upon receipt of a brief report to confirm attendance and giving some feedback.
- It is the aim of the charity to give a response within four weeks of receipt of the application.